Triple Target Desk Sputter Coater DST3-T
Desk Sputter Coater DST3-T High Vacuum, Triple Target, Versatile Desktop Coater for Thermal Evaporation and Sputtering. The DST3T is a Triple-target, turbo molecular-pumped, multi vacuum coater system, combines thermal evaporator and sputter coater in one single compact desktop system. It is suitable for deposition of a wide range of materials. The system can easily switch between evaporation and sputtering conditions.
- Sputtering and Thermal evaporation process in a compact system.
- High vacuum coating suitable for oxidizing and non-oxidizing metals.
- Equipped with DC and RF power supplies suitable for metals, semiconductors, and dielectrics.
- Three water cooled angled, magnetron cathodes suitable for producing alloy films and. multilayer deposition.
- One thermal source installation.
- Two quartz crystal monitoring system for real-time thickness measurement (1 nm precision).
- Manual or automatic Timed and Thickness deposition.
- Intuitive touchscreen to control coating process and rapid data input.
- User-friendly software that can be updated via a network.
- Equipped with an electronic shutter.
- Equipped with a rotary sample holder with the ability to tilt in direction of cathodes.
- 500 °C substrate heater.
- 300 V DC substrate bias voltages.
- Unlimited deposition time without breaking the vacuum.
- Two-year warranty.
- Metal, Semiconductor and Dielectric Films
- Nano & Microelectronic
- Solar cell applications
- Co-Sputtering processes
- Glad sputtering
- Optical components coating
- Thin film sensors
- Magnetic thin film devices
- Computer memory applications
- Fine-grain structural deposition for SEM & FE-SEM sample preparation
The vacuum chamber is a Cylindrical Pyrex with 300 mm OD and 200 mm H. The DST3T is fitted with an internally mounted 300 L/s turbo molecular pump, backed by a diaphragm pump. It introduces a clean vacuum without oil contamination which normally exists with ordinary diffusion pumps.
Three angled cathodes and Low-voltage thermal evaporation platform
The DST3T is equipped with a low-voltage (resistive) thermal evaporation platform suitable for a wide variety of thermal evaporation applications. The system allows controlled thermal evaporation of wide range of materials onto the substrate. Different types of thermal evaporation sources (Boat, Basket, and coil) can be installed on the thermal source holder. The DST3T is equipped with three angled cathodes with a common focal point. It can simultaneously co-sputter from three targets or independently to form alloys or multilayer thin film deposition.
Touch screen control with colorful display
DST3T is equipped with a 7” colored touch screen, fully automatic control and data input that can be operated by even inexperienced users. The vacuum, current and deposition information can be observed as digital data or curves on the touch screen panel. Information of the last 300 coating programs can also be saved in the history page.
The vacuum multi coater
The vacuum multi coater is equipped with RF and DC power supplies. It can deposit semiconductors, dielectrics, oxidizing and noble metals. The system is equipped with an easy-adjustable matching box, minimizing reflect of power in the RF sputtering. For increasing film adhesion to the substrate and to improve the film structures, a 300 V DC bias voltage can be applied to the substrate.
Options and Accessories
The DST3T has the flowing options and accessories:
- Additional thermal evaporation insert
- High current power supply
- Quartz crystal
- Spare glass
- Sputtering targets
- Thermal source materials
- High vacuum turbo pump 300 l/s.
- Diaphragm backing pump.
- Ultimate Vacuum: Less than 2×10-6 Torr.
- Independent sputtering control rate for each cathode to produce fine grain structures.
- Automatic control of deposition power independent of pressure.
- Automatic control of the cathode’s temperatures to protect the lifetime of the magnets.
- Precision Mass Flow meter (MFC) for fine control of vacuum and pressure.
- Records and plots of coating parameters graphs.
- Transfers curves and deposition process data by a USB port to PC
- 0-100 A high current power supply.
- 300 W RF power supply with matching box.
- Utilities: 220V- 50HZ- 16A
- Box Dimensions: 50 cm H x 60 cm W x 47 cm D
- Shipping Weight:100kg (pump, rack, and box)
- 0-1000 mA DC power supply.