DCT is a turbo-pumped carbon coater that is ideal for FE-SEM, EDS/WDS, TEM, EBSD and thin film applications. This high vacuum coater offers high quality uniform carbon films with fine grain sizes which are suitable for specimens that require high resolution and high quality characterization.
- Quartz crystal monitoring system used for real time thickness measurement (1nm precision)
- Pulsed or flash carbon fiber coating modes
- Intuitive touch screen to control and monitor the coating process with a capability of rapid data input
- User friendly software that can be updated via network
- Able to record and plot coating parameters graphs
- Easy-to-change specimen stages (rotation stage as standard)
- Two-year warranty
- CE conformity
Carbon Rod Evaporation
The Desk high vacuum carbon coater could be equipped with carbon rod head (optional). For this case an external 0-100 Amp high current power supply should be used instead of the internal high current power supply which is designed for carbon fiber evaporation.
Pulsed Carbon Fiber Evaporation
The Desk vacuum carbon coater is able to perform pulsed carbon fiber evaporation. Short pulses provide more controlled deposition and significantly reduces the amount of debris associated with traditional carbon deposition.
Touch Screen Control
Desk carbon coater is equipped with a 7” colored touch screen with full automatic control and data input that can be operated by even inexperienced users. The vacuum, current and deposition information can be monitored as digital data or curves on the touch screen. The last 300 coatings information can be detected in the history page.
The device can be equipped with different sample stage configurations depending on the user requirements. The sample stages are rotatable with adjustable height and easy to change. The rotary planetary sample stage is a good choice for uniform coating of porous specimens.
- High vacuum turbo pump 90 l/s (Leybold)
- Two stage rotary vane vacuum pump as a backing pumps
- Full range vacuum gauge (Leybold)
- 170 mm OD x 140 mm vacuum chamber
- 0-25 A switching pulsed DC power supply
- Ultimate Vacuum: Less than 5 x 10-6 torr
- Dimensions: 450 x 500 x 370 mm (H * W & D)
- Utilities: 220V-240V, 50/60HZ- 10A.
- Intuitive touch screen with colored display unit
- Sample holder with planetary rotation
- Electronic shutter
- Automatically controlled coating – independent of pressure
- Precision metering valve for fine control of vacuum pressure
- Real time plots of coating parameters
- Simple transfer of coating data plots via USB port to PC
- Shipping Weight: 46 Kg
Options and Accessories
- Head and power supply for rod carbon
- Quartz crystal sensor
- Planetary sample rotation
- Spare vacuum glass chamber
- Carbon fiber
- Sealing gaskets