magnetron desk sputter coater-DST1L
DST1-L, Turbo – Pumped, Large Chamber, Desk Sputter Coater
The magnetron desk sputter coater model DST1 is a coating system with the ability to coat semiconductors, dielectrics, and metals (oxidizing and non-oxidizing). Uniform thin films with fine-grain sizes are formed in fast cycle time. The large chamber DST1-L with a 4” magnetron, the water-cooled cathode is ideally suitable for coating large specimens with diameters of up to 15 cm, or multiple smaller specimens over a similar diameter. The unlimited sputtering time makes it suitable for the deposition of thick layers. The system is equipped with 800 WDC power supplies, 300 W RF power supply (optional) with a matching box. The system can deposit wide ranges of materials on different surfaces for thin film applications such as Micro & Nanoelectronic and SEM sample preparation.
- High vacuum turbo pump.
- Diaphragm backing pump.
- Full range vacuum gauge.
- High precision quartz crystal thickness monitor.
- Intuitive touch screen to control the coating process and rapid data input
- User-friendly software that can be updated via the network.
- Controls coating rate to achieve finer grain structures.
- Manual or automatic Timed and Thickness sputtering.
- Able to record and plot coating parameters graphs.
- Equipped with an electronic shutter.
- Easy-to-change specimen stages (rotation stage as standard).
- Two-year warranty.
- Ultimate Vacuum: Less than 2×10-6 Torr.
- Controls the rate of sputtering to achieve a finer grain structure.
- Automatically controls the power of sputtering independent of pressure.
- Precision Mass Flow meter (MFC) for fine control of the vacuum pressure
- Able to record and plot coating parameter graphs.
- Transfers curves and deposition process data by USB port to PC.
- Utilities: 220V- 50HZ- 16A.
- Shipping Weight: 60kgOptions and Accessories
- Desk Sputter coater model DST1 has the flowing options and accessories:
- Substrate bias voltage.
- Substrate Heater.
- Quartz crystal.
- Spare glass.
- Sputtering targets.
Touch screen control with colorful display
The DST1 desk sputter coater is equipped with a 7” colored touch screen and fully automatic control and data input that can be operated by even inexperienced users. The vacuum, current and deposition information can be observed as digital data or curves on the touchscreen. Information of the last 300 coatings can be saved in the history page.
The vacuum chamber is a Cylindrical Pyrex with 300 mm OD and 200 mm H. The DST1-L is fitted with an internally mounted turbomolecular pump, backed by a diaphragm pump which introduces clean vacuum without oil contamination which normally present in ordinary diffusion pump.